Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog!

I'm a 20something student from the beautiful little country of New Zealand. I love animals (especially dogs), dancing, and pretty much anything involving food.

My New Year's resolution for 2019 was to make changes to live a more environmentally friendly and ethically conscious lifestyle. I'm scared for the future of our planet. I want to leave Earth a clean, healthy, safe place for my children and grandchildren to grow up - this might seem like an impossible dream (and it probably is!), but I want to live knowing that I'm doing the best I can. Of course I'm not perfect. I'm a student, so plenty of eco-friendly options (like electric cars) are totally out of reach for me. And I'm only human. I'm not going to refuse to by every plastic-packaged item in the supermarket or never drive my car. It will be a journey, and if you're reading this then I hope it's a journey you can come on with me.

Comments